Monday, December 23, 2013

Dress it up please!

I was helping a customer today who reminisced about the days when men would wear suits around casually and women would be clad in dresses and heels because no reason other than to look good. Nowadays, you don't get to see that; you see a population of underdressed, almost lazy individuals that almost give off the vibe of "I could care less what impression I'm making".

Not only can I mention the adage "you never know who you're going to meet" but I can also bring up that "presentation is everything". Not that casual isn't ok and not that you have to conform to some socially acceptable standard of dressed up, but atleast put some effort into looking half decent on a day-to-day basis because you really never know who you're gonna meet (future girlfriend, employer, name that important person) and you're leaving an impression with them that will last in their memory forever.

I like looking my best every time I walk out the door, dressy or casual, and I encourage you to do the same because the only thing I like more than myself looking good is having everyone else look just as good around me.

Check in tomorrow for a Chirstmas Eve challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment