Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekly Recap

Here are the links from the past week if you didn't have a chance to see them earlier this week:

Monday: Bright Plaids
Tuesday: The Slimmest Wallet
Wednesday: Blue Faced Watch
Thursday: Luxe Sweats
Friday: Sorry, no faux pas this week
Saturday: Jamie Foxx

I'd like to extend a belated Happy Birthday to my brother, Tyler, who turned 27 yesterday. He's having a blast over in Seattle right now, so I hope all is well in the Emerald City! I slacked off a little bit this Friday, not being able to get to my computer, but I'll make sure to make up for it this week. Have a happy Sunday, enjoy the rest of it while its still here.

Check in tomorrow for some upcoming fashion trend insight and all next week for more tips and advice on style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment